Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to the Future - UPPER DECK BANGERS

Back to the Future - UPPER DECK BANGERS
Gem Fire Banger Bros,

Thought I'd try some Goodwin Champions megas from Walmart - cleared out four of them.

Was chasing the fella on the left and was thrilled to pull him, as well as his buddy ...

[Image: Bryce.jpg]

That's right ... Young Guns come 1:10 packs, and there are 14 regular packs in each box, but I got two in each box so I guess I beat the odds.

They're from all sports as well, just like the regular set.

Oh yeah ... one more good pull ... what is this, an on card auto running wild in a retail product?

[Image: Jace.jpg]

I actually got a decent on card prospect auto of my main PC team - what is this, circa 2013???

Did I just hop in and floor the gas on my DeLorean to 88 miles per hour and travel back in time?

Card companies giving you your money's worth?

Obviously these would look better if they were in their licensed uniforms, but the iconic Young Guns logos and the Upper Deck hologram on the back make them winners to me.

RE: Back to the Future - UPPER DECK BANGERS
Congrats on the hits!

I really wish we could go back to a time where there were multiple license holders for cards. And not one company that owns multiple brands either.

Facts

Let Topps, Panini, Upper Deck and Leaf each have licenses

Tell them they can each have a low end, flagship and high end set for all four sports and call it good.

Plus one random sport - wrestling, soccer, whatevs

16 sets per sport per year

This is the way

I'd also give Sage a college license again!

(02-05-2024, 05:36 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: I'd also give Sage a college license again!
Certainly ... SAGE and Press Pass were at their strongest back in the USC heydays, always liked their stuff.