Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Sage Low Series

RE: 2024 Sage Low Series
LOL, just giving you the business

Lions = AAA team for Philadelphia

LOL, speak of the devil ... the Lions just signed Zach Ertz.

As in, this guy ...

[Image: Ertz.jpg]

Pulled this waaaaaay back in the day when retail offered this type of stuff much more frequently.

Zach Ertz? Lions wanted someone with experience at scoring a touchdown in the Super Bowl?

Nice Topps Magic dual auto! I pulled one of those from a different year (2010, I believe) - Ronnie Lott and Patrick Willis 49ers dual - maybe this year it will finally become the HoF Dual it should be

Hopefully he gets a couple more in the Super Bowl LOL

So far the sports talking heads in the Bay Area are being respectful of the Lions' chances

Wait until later in the week though

I'll probably stop listening around Wednesday and go classical for a couple of days

I just added another Barkley for my Eagles collection - for $3 a Press Pass Playmaker auto /50 - matches the Geno Smith I pulled back in 2013 in that Barkley also took advantage of being on card and signed a nice big signature

Best Eagle out there, for a fact

Got another box of 2024 Sage Low Series - started slow, but finished strong

Big hits

Dillon Gabriel (new Oregon quarterback) Next Level On Card

J.J. McCarthy Peak Performance Auto

Keon Coleman Gold /100

A defensive player seen by some evaluators as a Top 10 Prospect and generally seen as a First Rounder

Hitting perhaps the biggest NIL quarterback in the set and the recent National Championship winning quarterback who is being projected by many as a future First Round Pick in the sam ebox is about as good as Sage gets. Well, I could have hit a Caleb Williams or Jayden Daniels but while Sage has had Williams autos for three years they have been elusive to me and since I already got the 2022 (only Arizona State ones) and 2023 (first LSU ones) Daniels autos I'm good there (even though I'd love to get the 2024 Daniels and also the 2024 Spencer Rattler auto to complete the 2022, 2023, and 2024 set of Sage autos for them).

I remain in listing 2024 Sage Hobby as a strong buy recommendation - especially after the other draft products come out and it drops in price

It seems like there should be a limit on how many times a kid transfers for reasons.

I remember seeing Gabriel being interviewed after they beat Texas this year - remember when Texas was in the CFP, LOL - and he was talking about Sooner Nation, loves being a Sooner, Boomer Sooner, etc.

And ... now he's at Oregon.