`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pricing updates?

RE: Pricing updates?
(02-14-2024, 03:27 PM)benner73 Wrote: Going to send you a pm of how I'm tracking my collection now since I'm kinda in the same boat as you.
I'm in a similar boat and would love to hear what others are doing to keep track of things.
Kepler

Well, I heard from the people concerning some prices I have been asking for.
These were Topps Heritage HN boxloaders and card #100 with Judge/Maris and Topps Black and White and Finest Flashbacks.

Here is what they said.

Hi Jeff –

I got the card #100 and box loaders priced.

On the other stuff, our priority remains the more “mainstream” products, which we’re way behind on. I realize that some of these other products have been out for a while, but we currently don’t have a timetable for when they will be completed.

@Sam Zimmer – I’m sure these products are already on your to-do list, but just in case they aren’t, please add.

Thanks,
Brian

Seems that the "mainstream" is the ones getting priced.  Could be a while for the others. 

At least I know now not to buy some products if it takes 6-8 months to get priced.  I have a small ebay store and like to stay current on prices.  Not a big deal in the large scheme of life..but it is an annoyance.

All Bowman’s Best except autos and HIM insert are updated for 2023
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)