`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Prizm base cards have only 54 PARALLELS! Who's gonna chase their favorite player

2023 Prizm base cards have only 54 PARALLELS! Who's gonna chase their favorite player
Insane - 54 parallels (so 55 cards total per player)! In reality, it's gives me something to do! Who else is going to try and complete a rainbow? I completed the rainbow in 2021 when Prizm only had 44 parallels (and only 1 was a 1/1 whereas this year there are 3 1/1s).

As RJ says "Panini gonna Panini"!

PRIZMS PARALLELS: 
1. Black & Red Checker, 
2. Black & White Checker, 
3. Blue, 
4. Orange Disco, 
5. Green, 
6. Green Ice, 
7. Green Wave,
8. Orange Lazer, 

9. Neon Green Pulsar, 
10. No Huddle Silver Disco, 
11. Orange Ice, 
12. Pink, 
13. Press Proof, 
14. Purple Pulsar, 
15. Red, 
16. Red Sparkle, 
17. Red/White/Blue, 
18. Silver, 
19. Snakeskin, 
20. White Sparkle, 
21. Pandora #/400, 
22. Orange #/249
23. Purple Ice #/225, 
24. Blue Wave #/199, 
25. Hyper #/175, 
26. Red Wave #/149, 
27. Purple #/125, 
28. Blue Ice #/99, 
29. Purple Wave #/99, 
30. Blue Sparkle #/96, 
31. No Huddle Blue Disco #/95, 
32. Green Scope #/75, 
33. No Huddle Red Disco #/70, 
34. Orange Wave #/60, 
35. Purple Power #/49, 
36. Red & Yellow #/44, 
37. No Huddle Purple Disco #/35, 
38. FOTL Red Shimmer #/35, 
39. FOTL Blue Shimmer #/25, 
40. Navy Camo #/25, 
41. Gold Sparkle #/24, 
42. Forest Camo #/15, 
43. No Huddle Pink Disco #/15, 
44. Gold #/10, 
45. FOTL Gold Shimmer #/10, 
46. Gold Wave #/10, 
47. Green Sparkle #/8, 
48. Gold Vinyl #/5, 
49. FOTL Green Shimmer #/5, 
50. No Huddle Neon Green Disco #/5, 
51. White Knight #/3, 
52. Black Finite 1/1, 
53. FOTL Black Shimmer 1/1, 
54. Black Stars 1/1.

Almost complete rainbow!

53 of 55 cards - down to Red/Yellow #/44 (I think a China exclusive) and a Black #1/1

[Image: Full-Size-Render-2.jpg]
[Image: Full-Size-Render-1.jpg]
Almost forgot the Gold Vinyl #/5
[Image: Full-Size-Render-3.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: 2023 Prizm base cards have only 54 PARALLELS! Who's gonna chase their favorite player
I’m gonna pass……lol.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

RE: 2023 Prizm base cards have only 54 PARALLELS! Who's gonna chase their favorite player
That's a chase for sure
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I'm glad that the main players I collect are all retired now.
I do collect rookies from WVU, but I doubt I'd attempt a Prizm rainbow with 50+ parallels
I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills,  NBA: Jerry West, Jevon Carter, Miles McBride, MLB: Jedd Gyorko, etc.

Go get em Jade. I can't wait to see the picture with all 54. It will be interesting to see what the toughest card to find will be.

Assuming I added it up right, that is 2442 numbered cards per card plus another 19 unnumbered parallels

There are 300 base cards, 100 rookies, and 42 rookie variations.

Can you say "printed to the moon?"

People will still pay more money for a base Prizm card or a not even rare Silver Prizm than several autograph cards because the DBN loves shiny things

Speaking of DBN ... I can't say I actually blame them for hoarding Prizm blasters and megas and what not.

(The "gem fire bro" posts on Facebook are off the charts at the moment ...)

Meanwhile, I went into the LCS to dump some low end Shohei Angels cards - hate it when I have out of date cards - and the owner mentioned they just got Prizm football in.

For the low low price of ... $850 a box.

Do the math, I believe 12 packs in the box ... about $71 per pack.

For 12 cards.

Again, do the math ... about $6 per card.

With this year's top rookie's autos not available because he didn't sign for the company.

Beyond ludicrous.

But hey, if there's a guy who has the discipline to chase down all 54 parallels, it's jaderock!

Jaderock always doing the smart thing and letting others get hosed on the ROI as he laughs to the bank picking up PC adds for relative peanuts compared to wax MSRP. You love to see it!

I like opening boxes of cards. I don't $850 like opening boxes of cards. If others can afford it, excellent! It'd be nice if Panini put anything resembling value into a box like that.

You have fun with that, jaderock.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(01-05-2024, 10:58 AM)jplarson Wrote: Jaderock always doing the smart thing and letting others get hosed on the ROI as he laughs to the bank picking up PC adds for relative peanuts compared to wax MSRP.  You love to see it!

I like opening boxes of cards.  I don't $850 like opening boxes of cards.  If others can afford it, excellent!  It'd be nice if Panini put anything resembling value into a box like that.
Exactly.

There are exactly three 2023 Prizm cards I'm interested in ... first Lions cards of Kalif Raymond and Josh Reynolds, and the updated uni card of Trey Lance with the Cowboys.

I'll just wait about two to three weeks for the Gem Fire Doosh Bag Network Bros to dump them on DBay for 99 cents each.