`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
organize not adding items to collection....

organize not adding items to collection....
Anyone else experiencing this? I add items to my collection, the button disables, meaning I cant add that card again, but when i check my org , the card is not there?
www.cardboardglory.com - Sortable checklists and other interesting hobby info

RE: organize not adding items to collection....
Sometimes it will take a while for the cards to show up. I have noticed when I add some new cards and mark them for trade, they show up at the beginning of my org, but with no value for them.

sometimes it will be there overnight but i've had to wait 2 days. not sure how it works with ORG updating and system maintenance (daily) but not unusual.

Organizer is all screwed up for me this morning but what else is new.

Organize gonna Organize

can't search in my own org today. it just refreshes itself and once went to like, random script. good times.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Its now under Maintenance.

Try reaching out to floydtown, he's good about this sort of thing

Mine's doing this now, too. Anyone else still experiencing it?

Cards that I've added aren't showing in ORG, but when I go to add them from OPG it shows as already in my collection. REALLY annoying because it's all PC stuff.
Kepler

I am not experiencing this, but I would like to help.

My attempt to create this was as follows:
1. Add a card from the OPG search by clicking the "add item to organize" icon in the item listing, then clicking the "Add to Organize" icon at the screen's top right.
2. In the dialog box pop-up, I selected collection "test" and Have Quantity = 1.
3. Found the item in my Organize "test" collection.
4. Sent item to trash.
5. The "add item to organize" icon in the OPG listing remained grayed out.
6. Emptied trash in my Organize.
7. The "add item to organize" icon in the OPG listing became active.
8. Repeat steps 1 - 3.
9. Remove the "test" collection tag from the item
10. Search my "All Items" collection for the card by the player's last name. The item was found.
11. Place a "0" in the Have field.
12. The "add item to organize" icon in the OPG listing remained grayed out.

I did other stuff to "break" my Organize with varying results.   It is possible to think you are adding an item from OPG even if that item's add icon is grayed out. You can click the checkbox next to the OPG item, and an "add item to organize" icon will appear on the right side of the screen (inside a tab attached to the scroll bar). I tried, but that action will not change anything about the item in Organize. I also added the item to more than one collection. At one point, when it was in two collections, it didn't show up in a search of my "All Items" collection. I was able to find it in those other collections, though.