`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moved out of apartment

Moved out of apartment
Long story short I Moved out of my apartment that I originally shipped my cards. Cards get graded and shipped back and I can’t go and sign. I ask FedEx to hold and they didn’t. They returned the package to Beckett. Now I’m confused on what to do and who to contact.

RE: Moved out of apartment
Email me at my jeffv96masters@gmail.com address andI'll forward your issue to the appropriate staff member

When I get time folks in the next week or so I 'll screen shot the solution to this issue for anyone else who might be moving and had an order in process

JEFF

RE: Moved out of apartment
A while ago I promised to screen shot how to update / change your various addresses- finally healthy enough to knock this issue down. Been sick last 2 months so sorry it went by the wayside

If you have changeds to your billing address, or have a separate shipping address, merely go into your account settings. Tab the 3 bars up in the top right, it will bring up a variety of choices ( picture 1)
I highlighted in red the choice to make

[Image: post_thread_153715854_BGS-account-setting.jpg]

Then go into your DELIVERY ADDRESS tab. It will allow you to have multiple addresses
One address should be for billing purposes. When you create the address, there are buttons indicating which choice it is- one says preferred billing, the other preferred shipping

Be advised- as BGS uses Fedex most times, they cannot deliver to a PO box, or a mail drop box
So make sure the address for preferred shipping is a physical address of some sort

IF YOU MOVE, OR HAVE NOT UPDATED YOUR ADDRESSES FOR YEARS SINCE SIGNING UP FOR THESE BOARDS- SUGGEST YOU DO SO IF CONSIDERING USING BGS OR ONE OF ITS OTHER COMPANIES THAT SLAB VARIOUS ITEMS

[Image: post_thread_1453837068_BGS-delivery-addy.jpg]