`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading for WL Items

Trading for WL Items
So... it's been awhile... With some job responsibility changes, kids getting older, etc., time as a commodity has taken its toll and I haven't been terribly active, lol...

I finally got around to breaking my annual case of 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee and have loaded what I need and some of what I have to trade into My Organize. I don't typically go after anything super rare or elite for my base PC, so it's a smattering of base cards and playing cards. These are my current priority, though.

Some trading notes: I'm willing to trade in your favor if I'm trading 'up' in most situations. I will trade by BV unless something is really out-of-whack - expect discussion in those cases. Willing to trade anywhere in North America and we can discuss shipping options. If I don't need anything from my 22-23 OPC wishlist - I'm always looking for other WL items and/or traders. For traders, I look for: Active stars (mostly, McDavid and Crosby) or Retired HoFers (first choice - Gretzky, Lemieux, and Yzerman). I'll look at just about anything if I have something you need. I also need to apologize because some of my older stuff is no longer up-to-date as I haven't kept up well enough with sales from other sites, grading submissions, etc. If there is something you want, I'll look for it and we can go from there!

I am working on getting stuff back up-to-date and my target is the first of the year. So, with all that, let me know if you've got some OPC for me to start crossing off my WL!

Thanks!
Current Project #1 - 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee Base Set (520/600)
Current Project #2 - 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee Playing Card Set (49/54)

Current Most Wanted - 1991-92 Upper Deck #587 Nicklas Lidstrom YG PSA 10 Incoming