Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gem Fire Mailday

Gem Fire Mailday
Bros,

I found a gem fire lot on a famous/infamous auction sight whose name starts with an E. In the lot, I got the following cards:

Various recent Panthers RCs/parallels, including an Ian Thomas RC /49

2018 Contenders Donte Jackson auto variation

4 Curtis Samuel autos - two Contenders Optic, one Contenders, and one an Origins jersey auto, all 2017

A grand total of 5 Damiere Byrd 2016 Contenders autos - 4 base and one Playoff Ticket /99

Lastly, what I think is the best card of the bunch:

2014 Crown Royale Kony Ealy auto /14. Ealy would likely have won Super Bowl 50 MVP had the Panthers won the game. I think his stat line included 3 sacks, an interception, and either a forced fumble or fumble recovery.

Outside of this, I have continued to grow my Riley Leonard and Jake Bobo collections, plus made some nice adds at a card show which may or may not get their own mention soon.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

RE: Gem Fire Mailday
nice additions to the PC!!!!
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

I love that Leonard and Bobo keep getting real cards! I might have to PC their base cards (none of the fancy stuff) just based on my tangential experience with them Wink

Nice adds and gotta love the Ealy add. He's one of those special players that you hold close to your heart for the fun memories even if his stat page doesn't jump out at you. I'm like that with Johnny Knox from the Bears.

(08-07-2023, 11:56 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Bros,

I found a gem fire lot on a famous/infamous auction sight whose name starts with an E. In the lot, I got the following cards:

Various recent Panthers RCs/parallels, including an Ian Thomas RC /49

2018 Contenders Donte Jackson auto variation

4 Curtis Samuel autos - two Contenders Optic, one Contenders, and one an Origins jersey auto, all 2017

A grand total of 5 Damiere Byrd 2016 Contenders autos - 4 base and one Playoff Ticket /99

Lastly, what I think is the best card of the bunch:

2014 Crown Royale Kony Ealy auto /14. Ealy would likely have won Super Bowl 50 MVP had the Panthers won the game. I think his stat line included 3 sacks, an interception, and either a forced fumble or fumble recovery.

Outside of this, I have continued to grow my Riley Leonard and Jake Bobo collections, plus made some nice adds at a card show which may or may not get their own mention soon.
I thought the name of the auction site started with "D"

Lots are the way to find gold at bronze prices!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]