`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking Your Expertise: 2015 BOWMAN DRAFT AARON JUDGE PRE ROOKIE CARD Error Card

Seeking Your Expertise: 2015 BOWMAN DRAFT AARON JUDGE PRE ROOKIE CARD Error Card
Calling collectors! Check out the 2015 BOWMAN DRAFT AARON JUDGE PRE ROOKIE CARD missing Judge's name & NY logo. What do you think? #SportsCollectibles #BaseballCards #AaronJudge

Join the conversation & share your insights on this error card! #CardCollecting #SportsMemorabilia #Discussion #RareFind
[Image: post_thread_771390651_AJudge-Front-min.jpg]

RE: Seeking Your Expertise: 2015 BOWMAN DRAFT AARON JUDGE PRE ROOKIE CARD Error Card
This is a misprint..missed the name/logo printing portion of the printing..not an error card pre se

May be of some added value for a collector due to the player and card...

If it was not Judge..may not be any added value.

The actual card itself is not very expensive..so only a true collector would be interested...

Just my opinion

RE: Seeking Your Expertise: 2015 BOWMAN DRAFT AARON JUDGE PRE ROOKIE CARD Error Card
(05-22-2023, 12:52 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: This is a misprint..missed the name/logo printing portion of the printing..not an error card pre se

May be of some added value for a collector due to the player and card...

If it was not Judge..may not be any added value.

The actual card itself is not very expensive..so only a true collector would be interested...

Just my opinion
Thanks for responding! I really appreciate it!