`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making my collection available for others to view

Making my collection available for others to view
Does anyone know if there is a way to let others view my collection? Thanks.

RE: Making my collection available for others to view
In your organize look at the folders on the left, Click the round planet symbol next to the number of cards in that folder.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(05-21-2023, 11:32 AM)andynem Wrote: Does anyone know if there is a way to let others view my collection? Thanks.
Thank you so much. So my collection is broken up into individual collections and I've made them all public. How does someone see them? For example, can you now see all of my collections? Thanks again.

I cant see any of your cards. You have to put a number in the have and trade away columns. There is a sticky post up top that helps explain how to add a card to organize so its visible. It's titled:

How to add a card to organize so you can trade...or mark a WANT

If the card is already added, just put a 1 in the have and a 1 in the trade away column. In organize you have a layout where you can change the view to trading, pricing etc. Also you can click choose columns to setup a custom layout.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(05-22-2023, 05:30 AM)floydtown Wrote: I cant see any of your cards. You have to put a number in the have and trade away columns. There is a sticky post up top that helps explain how to add a card to organize so its visible. It's titled:

How to add a card to organize so you can trade...or mark a WANT

If the card is already added, just put a 1 in the have and a 1 in the trade away column. In organize you have a layout where you can change the view to trading, pricing etc. Also you can click choose columns to setup a custom layout.
Thank you again. Much appreciated.