`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Places for your Trades???

Top Places for your Trades???
Looking back over 900 trades i was curious where my trading partners are - appx 1/3 of my trades are in 6 US states and Canada:
TX is the winner at 8%
NY 5%
Canada; FL; IL; OH; PA each at 4%

But there are six states i have not made a trade - Alaska, Miss, Montana, NDakota, RI and Wyoming. Opportunity - if you have found success in these great states; please pass along their names as i'd like to cover all 50 states, Canada and PR.  
What are your stats??

RE: Top Places for your Trades???
How do you even find that info?
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

I can't find statistics on the data you're talking about. I hope that someone can help me.

I have 2783 trades over all these years..and I believe I have traded to all states, a few Canada, PR as well..
I do not have the stats of % of each state..but I never thought of location as a factor in trade volume..but you never know..

Since I began trading cards online in 2002 (21 years and counting), I have kept track of all my trading partners. I have traded with people in all 50 states as well as Puerto Rico. I have traded with 56 different people in California, 46 in New York, 41 in Texas, 38 in Illinois and 31 in Ohio. I have also traded with people in Australia, the Bahamas, 29 people in Canada, China, England, France, Japan, Scotland and Sweden.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(04-17-2023, 07:11 AM)zeprock Wrote: Since I began trading cards online in 2002 (21 years and counting), I have kept track of all my trading partners. I have traded with people in all 50 states as well as Puerto Rico. I have traded with 56 different people in California, 46 in New York, 41 in Texas, 38 in Illinois and 31 in Ohio. I have also traded with people in Australia, the Bahamas, 29 people in Canada, China, England, France, Japan, Scotland and Sweden.
...mic drop!

impressive Zeprock!....and all that have kept their stats as i have. the stats are not avail but i keep them as part of all of the effort to try and keep your ORG clean. as you all know, there is a fair amount of maintenance just to ensure your ORG is current so i add the stats as housekeeping.
keep trading and finding those exotic places like Zeprock...build your stats spreadsheet too.

@bonds20001 - i didn't think that location was a factor but in my case it was surprisingly slanted. i think back in the day it was easier to trade in all US states (no offense to our international collectors) but with the state of trading as it is i'm not sure that is possible with today's mix of members.....

@amityusa -- you need to start trading to build your stats Wink