`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021-22 Upper Deck NHL Star Rookies Box Set

2021-22 Upper Deck NHL Star Rookies Box Set
Hello, I decided to revisit last season hockey and this is because that was all this store even had for sale was green and blue it looks like they stopped selling sports cards months ago. This box set has twenty five rookies from the 2021-22 NHL season. I took a shot at one of the autograph rookie cards but the odds are 1:20 for that. Meaning spending over $400 on the same box set I might not even come up with any one autograph. I could easily find this box set for half off on the internet but it doesn't even really cost that much. Most people would want the Cole Caufield rookie while myself really wanted the Moritz Seider rookie. Because of his injury Cole Caufield cards are being bought up being a good time to buy. The Detroit Red Wings have slumping players and Steve Yzerman said he didn't have the team he needs and wants more players from the draft which is a hard thing to do. Even though looking promising at the start of the season the Red Wings have a lot to work on and the value of the rookie cards have dropped and are down. I totally see hanging on to these rookies for years is going to be a good thing to do and one of them is going to worth some money. Totally for collectors here's a look at the set.
[Image: 20230321-091449.jpg]
[Image: 20230321-092111.jpg]
[Image: 20230321-092601.jpg]
Mo!!!!
Just wanted to mention that the 2022-23 Upper Deck Star Rookies Box Set releases tomorrow. Funny that this store still is selling that year old product. I would check Target that's keeping up with their stuff for the 2022-23 NHL Box Set.
[Image: sgttranski_zpsea3fa47c.jpg]

RE: 2021-22 Upper Deck NHL Star Rookies Box Set
I like these sets a lot, I’ve bought one each of the last two years.

They are a great way for casual hockey collectors to get the whole class.