`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't add anymore

Can't add anymore
On organize it won't let me add to my haves anymore just gives me the print run, and I have no clue on how to fix this or add it to my collection. It is very frustrating.

RE: Can't add anymore
In Organize, under the Search Bar, my second drop down menu says "Default".
If that is switched to "Pricing", it might not have the "Have" anymore.
There are a few different options in that drop down. I usually use Default or Custom depending on what I'm looking for.
I hope this is what you need.
I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills,  NBA: Jerry West, Jevon Carter, Miles McBride, MLB: Jedd Gyorko, etc.

(03-13-2023, 11:42 AM)dmc913 Wrote: In Organize, under the Search Bar, my second drop down menu says "Default".
If that is switched to "Pricing", it might not have the "Have" anymore.
There are a few different options in that drop down. I usually use Default or Custom depending on what I'm looking for.
I hope this is what you need.
Thank you so much, this worked

Great!
I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills,  NBA: Jerry West, Jevon Carter, Miles McBride, MLB: Jedd Gyorko, etc.

How do you add the quantity of one particular card let’s say I have six copies of one particular card same card how do I go in and make it six instead of one would’ve been doing recently is deleting the card itself the whole thing and then adding it back just to add the extras that I have of that card which is a royal pain in the butt Any help is greatly appreciated thank you Craig

(06-20-2023, 08:01 AM)Musiclover1221 Wrote: How do you add the quantity of one particular card let’s say I have six copies of one particular card same card how do I go in and make it six instead of one would’ve been doing recently is deleting the card itself the whole thing and then adding it back just to add the extras that I have of that card which is a royal pain in the butt Any help is greatly appreciated thank you Craig
All you should have to do is change the quantity in the "Have" column.

It is a little more complex if you want to log duplicate cards in different conditions.  In that case, create a duplicate (counterclockwise arrows in the far right column in your Organize view).  That creates a separate item in your collection that can be configured independently.