`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requests to make quality of life easier!

Requests to make quality of life easier!
Ive been a member for quite a while, but recently came back to add my collection into the org again. 

I guess with the price of the total access and other OPG, I was expecting to see some improvements to the ORG and OPG.

Here are my suggestions, some have been pointed out before, but maybe if enough people speak up, we can get some improvements. 

We need to be able to export to Excel or at least a CSV. Yes I know there are workarounds, but this should be offered to the paying subscribers. 

Next, it would be nice if there were filter options like there are when searching in the OPG. 
Check boxes for brand, team, player, set, auto, mem, rc etc. 
I like to be able to pull up a listing of all my cards of a certain team or all autos. 

I think it would be helpful to allow us to see the want / need quantities, as well as see the price on the same screen. Why must we choose a dropdown view to choose between the 2. I want to see both on the same screen. 

Lastly a post to say what cards / products had pricing added the current month as well as add pricing to some of the more common sets from the past years that still say N/A.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

RE: Requests to make quality of life easier!
Great suggestions. Nothing unreasonable. 

Beckett Collect will hopefully take care of most, if not all, of these.

By far, the most important to me would be the export function (and it should include the "comment" field for each item). Then, after that, I have wished to search for autographs and memorabilia many times, too. Searching in a single folder would also be nice. I agree that your list of enhancements is very reasonable.

You can create a dummy trade and search your own organize by auto, mem, team, etc. Not a solution but a work around that can give you some results.

As far as seeing a want and need quantities, all you need to do is change your choose columns to show your wants and needs on one page. It is to the left of the number of pages in your organize. If you're using the default setting, click on that and change it to custom layout.

(03-16-2023, 10:30 PM)david campos Wrote: You can create a dummy trade and search your own organize by auto, mem, team, etc. Not a solution but a work around that can give you some results.

As far as seeing a want and need quantities, all you need to do is change your choose columns to show your wants and needs on one page. It is to the left of the number of pages in your organize. If you're using the default setting, click on that and change it to custom layout.
Thank you!!!
I had no idea about the customer layout!
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman