`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Capstone 16 Box Case Break

2022 Capstone 16 Box Case Break
I bought the Seattle spot in a case break of 2022 Capstone and got the card I was hoping to get!

Everybody on the break, including the breaker, thought it was a mistake to see the Donruss Optic auto within Capstone...it was a great moment for both the Julio Rodriguez auto and the laugh!

RE: 2022 Capstone Optic Rated Rookie Auto Julio Rodriguez
Congrats Kerry! That is an awesome card.

(02-10-2023, 12:17 PM)akaus Wrote: Congrats Kerry! That is an awesome card.
Thanks, Adam!  Definitely part of my PC.

I was picking up Julio R. and Jeremy Pena cards before they had a single bat in the majors, so it was a great plus to see them do so well!

It's always nice when you start picking up the right players before they get hot. I try to stick with HOFers myself. Can't miss with them.

RE: 2022 Capstone 16 Box Case Break
The cards arrived today from the breakers. I also had the Twins nut not much to mention there.

Anyway, if I had purchased a hobby box of 2022 Capstone, my expectations would be a least a Julio Rodriguez RC and a parallel or insert of him.

I would be wrong! In 16 boxes there were two Julio RCs, three Red parallels, three inserts and one autograph.

Not complaining overall, but only 9 Julio cards out of 16 boxes is not great odds if you bust a box or two.

I pulled a grand total of two Julio cards (one base, one MLB Debut) out of 14 mega boxes of Chrome Update … won’t make that mistake again.

Congrats on the auto and the rest of the Julio cards.

(02-17-2023, 11:51 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I pulled a grand total of two Julio cards (one base, one MLB Debut) out of 14 mega boxes of Chrome Update … won’t make that mistake again.

Congrats on the auto and the rest of the Julio cards.
Yeah, I remember seeing that post.  Do you remember my Topps Chrome Update post?

3 hobby boxes and got both Julio with duplicate, both Witt, both Pena, Purple Witt, and Purple Pena with duplicate.  So, I ordered another box to come at the same time as Gold Label release date.

Congrats - have no idea what these look like, but if your happy, I'm happy for you!!! Enjoy!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.