`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
New price listings..information please

RE: New price listings..information please
(01-31-2023, 08:31 AM)chester2002 Wrote: 2021 Bowman Chrome Sapphire (the mid year with the rookies and such) is finally priced!!!!!
Great!!!  Thanks

I don't believe anything priced last night. I'm on a 5 day, no updates to my collection, streak. Hopefully we can end it there and get the rest of stadium club or topps chrome update finished.

Yes, I check each morning as well.  I got a box of Topps UK..it was not listed in ORG at all..even though Beckett info sheet is on line.  Emailed Brian and they will get it added.

There is so much out there coming out constantly..we are interested in baseball, but there is every sport and nonsport stuff coming out as well.

I had a vision that there was a group of people just to price out certain sports and nonsports..but if not, then confusion would reign...oh I think I got it now..

Nothing new today....6 days no updates for me....

Here is what I am missing currently:

2022 Bowman Sterling (10-19-22)
2022 Panini Three and Two (10-21-22)
2022 Panini Chronicles (10-28-22)
2022 Topps Walmart Holiday (12-1-22)
2022 Stadium Club (12-2-22) only base priced
2022 Topps Chrome Sapphire (12-2-22)
2022 Topps Heritage High Number (12-7-22)
2022 Donruss Optic (12-7-22) only base priced
2022 Topps Chrome Black (12-16-22)
2022 Topps Triple Threads (12-16-22) mostly priced but missing several relics etc.
2022 Topps Chrome Update (12-21-22) only base priced

One of the Mosaic Choice Fusion auto I have..Oneal Cruz was priced, but not the other..

Also, 2022 Topps UK was not in ORG, now it is, but missing cards..Brian said there was a problem with the upload last night..so they are correcting the listing.

I am waiting for the same stuff..except Capstone is base only as well.

A bunch of Stadium Club Inserts and Parallels were priced, so my drought is over! Also 4 of my 26 redemptions from Topps shipped out today! Great day!

I see the Stadium Club..or some..not all in OPG yet..but are in search..that is strange..by tomorrow, they will be listed in OPG all the way...

I am hoping for some everyday..

Most of Stadium Club is priced..no autos yet..

Yep, this thread may only be for you and I but I like it. I actually showed a couple of my autos priced, which probably means the rest coming soon. My Griffey Auto got priced and my JRod gold foil.

You have a 3rd user, and looks like I can get my Stadium Club out and price them now. The Chronicles set is still not priced, now over 3 months old. Just very disappointing; I know it has a lot of different sets in it, but most are CL's of 30 or so cards.