`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heritage price drop

Heritage price drop
I used to purchase boxes every year of Topps Heritage in order to build a set.  I recently noticed current boxes of Topps Heritage are now half the price then what they used to be.  Having not bought a box since 2020. I'm not sure if the quality of the product has declined, lack of interest in the set/cards, or money going to other Topps products are the reasons for the price drop in the 2022 Topps Heritage boxes. Anyone have any possible reasons for the price going down on Heritage but up in every other Topps products.  Thanks........
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

RE: Heritage price drop
Honestly, I hadnt noticed anything. Ive always liked heritage so I will check it out.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

D&A has 2021 and 2022 boxes marked down from original price but not aware that original price has shrunk recently.

Personally, heritage is the worst. I gave up on them when the BS "bubble gum stain" variants appeared. Relics are small. I have hit some monsters though. if grading, quality is usually very good and RC and variations do carry some nice value for a "cheap" pack/box break. Do like the hot boxes and the chromes. Maybe I just talked myself into liking this product....lol. JK - I think.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Too much worthless paper and Chromes are too hard to hit of the main guys. Cheaper and more cost effective to buy singles now days. The paper RC logo craze is done I think. If it's not chrome or low # color it's trash.

(01-17-2023, 12:49 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Personally, heritage is the worst.  I gave up on them when the BS "bubble gum stain" variants appeared.  Relics are small.  I have hit some monsters though.  if grading, quality is usually very good and RC and variations do carry some nice value for a "cheap" pack/box break.  Do like the hot boxes and the chromes.  Maybe I just talked myself into liking this product....lol.  JK - I think.
LOL

(01-17-2023, 12:49 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Personally, heritage is the worst.  I gave up on them when the BS "bubble gum stain" variants appeared.  Relics are small.  I have hit some monsters though.  if grading, quality is usually very good and RC and variations do carry some nice value for a "cheap" pack/box break.  Do like the hot boxes and the chromes.  Maybe I just talked myself into liking this product....lol.  JK - I think.
Lmfao.

(01-16-2023, 01:08 PM)corbin21 Wrote: I'm not sure if the quality of the product has declined

The quality of ALL Topps products have declined unfortunately.

Opened a box of Heritage High No. and hit a purple chrome hot box. Nearly every damn purple chrome card was miscut. Not just a little miscut, severely miscut!!! Pisses me off how little Topps cares about quality any more. BUT, its our own fault. We keep feeding the beast. Gobble gobble!

(01-19-2023, 09:13 PM)wnclark22@outlook.com Wrote: The quality of ALL Topps products have declined unfortunately.

Opened a box of Heritage High No. and hit a purple chrome hot box. Nearly every damn purple chrome card was miscut. Not just a little miscut, severely miscut!!! Pisses me off how little Topps cares about quality any more. BUT, its our own fault. We keep feeding the beast. Gobble gobble!
Even greed cannot explain this huge of an error!

(01-19-2023, 09:13 PM)wnclark22@outlook.com Wrote: The quality of ALL Topps products have declined unfortunately.

I would call Topps and explain what you have, they are pretty good at making things right. I have dealt with them before and they were cooperative and solved my issue.