`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Who" actually is Online....??

"Who" actually is Online....??
Been a member for a few years but have always wanted to learn more about Who's Online on Forums. Forms will list who is currently online and my experience is that in general 8 out of 10 on line 'members' will have no info for My Org ( # of Haves/# of Sales/ # of Trades). Furthermore, for these members there is no trade details, that is, might be listed as a long time member (i.e,1 year, 5 years) and system lists 0 trades on Beckett.

Would like to hear from members who are these members? Seems like the site is used by many members who do not trade and i'd like to learn more about how the site is used by all these members especially if they do not even have any items in their ORG......just curious. Can anyone shed light on this? thanks.

RE: "Who" actually is Online....??
Been wondering the same thing myself. When I am looking for a card, I click on it to see who has it for trade. Always find some. But most of the time the ones listed haven't traded in a long time. Like a year or two. Just wondering if there is a way to find out who is currently trading. Like say in the last 3 months or so. I have tried MATCHMAKER with only 1 good result. Is there any better way.
Yankee fan from day 1. looking to trade for Yankees I don't Have

RE: "Who" actually is Online....??
Thanks to a few of the members here who have sent me a note. Seems like these members are here for price guide and not trading (even though they might have listed cards for trade). This explains some of the challenges of trying to find partners to trade with.