`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bowman Chrome apparently turned gold

Bowman Chrome apparently turned gold
Is anybody actually planning to bust hobby boxes of 2022 Bowman Chrome at over $5 per card?!

$325 presell for 60 cards with only 2 autos!!  This is madness.

When was the last time that you got a BC auto worth more than $100, let alone $150 or more just to breakeven?!

RE: Bowman Chrome apparently turned gold
Topps is like, "wow, Panini has it dialed in, maybe we should do the same thing ..."

Pass.

Wait to buy boxes. Prices are going to be dropping by at least $100 imo. Topps & Panini and the wholesalers still think it's 2020-2021. Greed is killing the golden goose. - at least "their" golden goose.. I will not accept 10% estimated book value ROI (being generous) on opening boxes.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(11-08-2022, 02:33 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Wait to buy boxes.  Prices are going to be dropping by at least $100 imo.  Topps & Panini and the wholesalers still think it's  2020-2021.  Greed is killing the golden goose. - at least "their" golden goose.. I will not accept 10% estimated book value ROI  (being generous) on opening boxes.
Truer words have never been spoken ... giving less value and charging more for it is simply the worst business model possible.

Even the most remedial foot soldiers of the D-Bag Network will realize this eventually.

I decided to get 3 boxes of the Lite version at ONLY $150 each using the funds from recent sale to hobby shop. No guaranteed autos but that is not why I like the product, anyway.

LOL re ONLY.....I'll just search for BC sets and singles for PC and flipping.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.