`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Jalen Hurts

WTTF Jalen Hurts
Go birds!! I am looking for Jalen Hurts autos in an Eagles uniform and any low numbered rookie parallels, prizm and optic rookie parallels.  I have a lot of stuff not listed, so please let me know what you are looking for if you don't see anything of interest.  Thanks!
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: WTTF Jalen Hurts
(09-27-2022, 10:43 AM)kfeldman Wrote: Go birds!! I am looking for Jalen Hurts autos in an Eagles uniform and any low numbered rookie parallels, prizm and optic rookie parallels.  I have a lot of stuff not listed, so please let me know what you are looking for if you don't see anything of interest.  Thanks!
I have many of the players on your wantlist, including Hurts rookies such as D Rookie Phenoms GU and Contenders Optic 77.

I am an HOF trader on Sportscardfun.com but haven't done any trading on Beckett, which I use mostly for pricing baseball.

If you have some nice quality vintage, the older the better, I trade at 3-1 in your favor, my newer for your vintage.

Also have many CSG graded Acunas I'd trade even up BV for graded vintage.

Glad to send you inventories  of what I have.

Doug Dovitz