`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$100 hobby boxes still exist!

$100 hobby boxes still exist!
I ordered 3 boxes of 2022 Topps Gold Label that comes out in September for $100 each.

Not only are these sharp-looking cards every year, but the 100-card set is not cluttered with a bunch of bench warmers or minor leaguers like many other Topps products.

The autograph is gold-framed but not my incentive to buy these boxes.  Let me know if you plan to get some so we can plan to trade later.

RE: $100 hobby boxes still exist!
(08-17-2022, 08:56 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I ordered 3 boxes of 2022 Topps Gold Label that comes out in September for $100 each.

Not only are these sharp-looking cards every year, but the 100-card set is not cluttered with a bunch of bench warmers or minor leaguers like many other Topps products.

The autograph is gold-framed but not my incentive to buy these boxes.  Let me know if you plan to get some so we can plan to trade later.
Interesting.  I don't think I've seen these before.

I get Gold Label every year..always like the product..sometimes hard to see the class 1,2,3 and I like the color variations with different pictures and front serial #s...

BTW..I have 650 cards for trade for Gold Label over the years!!!

I love Gold Label but my collecting has now turned and I will only be picking up singles. A lot of people think of Gold Label as a low end product. @ $100 a box that's a steal as long as the card quality isn't crap. Good luck!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

How many cards per pack and how many cards per box?

(08-18-2022, 10:29 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: How many cards per pack and how many cards per box?
35 cards total, which is not a lot, but for 60 cards of Topps Chrome you could pay nearly $400. Plus, you would have to buy a case of Chrome to get the full base set, but only 4 boxes of Label would accomplish that.

I love these cards for the sole purpose of the Metal Frame signature cards, they are awesome cards. I have bought them for 2 years now and looking forward for this years although here in Canada, they are about $140.00 CDN.

Hey Kerry, did you get these yet? If so, how did you do?

According to Beckett site..release date is now NOV 2022

(09-21-2022, 10:58 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: According to Beckett site..release date is now NOV 2022
Welp, that would explain it