`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with Organize

Problems with Organize
Is anybody else having problems with their organize. I've added a bunch of cards lately and if I pull them up in organize, for example search for 2022 Topps it leaves out a lot of cards.  If I have several pages of them and I go to the next page it changes and says I have more or less cards in it and won't even bring up the next card that should be at the top of that page. IF i switch pages two or three times it will go back and come up correctly.  It would tell me I had 494 2022 topps and when I go to the next page it said I had 897 in them.  I've been trying to go through my cards to make sure I have them all but this has been crazy trying to work with.

RE: Problems with Organize
(08-13-2022, 09:01 PM)frosty2021 Wrote: Is anybody else having problems with their organize. I've added a bunch of cards lately and if I pull them up in organize, for example search for 2022 Topps it leaves out a lot of cards.  If I have several pages of them and I go to the next page it changes and says I have more or less cards in it and won't even bring up the next card that should be at the top of that page. IF i switch pages two or three times it will go back and come up correctly.  It would tell me I had 494 2022 topps and when I go to the next page it said I had 897 in them.  I've been trying to go through my cards to make sure I have them all but this has been crazy trying to work with.
Org has been a mess for a couple of weeks.  Cards won't show then suddenly show up again.

I've noticed that cards with a 'have' quantity of 0 (such as my 'wants') do not show up correctly. I primarily use Chrome. I've found that sometimes they'll show up in Microsoft Edge.

Sometimes they'll show up right if you use 'ctrl'+F5 to refresh instead of just F5.

Or give them a day or 2 and they appear..I think it is when they reorder the database,,then the cards are added..it is hit and miss..I have never lost a card like that though..they always appear sometimes..

Same issue I've been having. If you refresh enough times they show back up ... until they disappear the next time you adjust something.
Kepler

(08-15-2022, 02:32 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Same issue I've been having.  If you refresh enough times they show back up ... until they disappear the next time you adjust something.
Incredibly frustrating....  May be time to start looking for an alternate solution.