`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow tatis suspended 80 games…..

Wow tatis suspended 80 games…..
I’m guessing the padres knew about it and that’s why they picked up Soto?

Anybody think he can bounce back from this?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

RE: Wow tatis suspended 80 games…..
Moron....Tatis not you....LOL
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Who knows any more?

They ALL say they took it because of this and that other reason and it had nothing to do with being a better ball player or getting an edge on the competition.

They ALL say it was an inadvertent violation.

Here’s my question … let’s give every single guy who gets popped “by accident” the benefit of the doubt and take them at their word.

Wouldn’t you think that the next guy would learn from all the previous suspensions, and if his intent was truly innocent and was simply to recover from something like “ringworm,” that he would ask his agent or doctor or trainer to cross reference the prescribed “medication” with what is on the MLB PED list?

Even then, it’s very peculiar that pretty much ALL of these medications end with the suffix “abol” … meaning they’re all from the same root steroid family … even more reason for due diligence before ingesting it into your body?

Worst case scenario he’s a cheater.

Best case scenario he’s not very bright.

Makes you think how long he’s been doing it? And his magic numbers are all now tainted….49 HR’s….best prospect all thrown out the window
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

You'd think any medical professional that is treating a pro athlete would be extremely cautious about what meds they prescribe. It's no secret what's at stake, so I have a hard time believing the "it was an accident" story.

Obviously my Twins are 'clean' because most of them cannot hit a baseball very far. I find it surprising that players do the 1 thing that can stop their career. They can pay a hooker, gamble all the time, and hate the fans...but drugs are taboo.

Take my 108 Tatis cards and send them to the commons box for give away....stupid move Tatis...Remember Braun:

Ryan Braun, serving a 65-game suspension for violating Major League Baseball’s anti-drug policy, used performance-enhancing drugs near the end of the 2011 season in order to deal with injuries, the Milwaukee Brewers star said Thursday in a statement issued by the team.

Braun had lied for more than a year and petitioned for support from fellow players following a positive test for synthetic testosterone after the 2011 season. He successfully appealed on a chain-of-custody technicality. On Thursday, several weeks after being suspended, he apologized to “Those who put their necks out for me [who] have been embarrassed by my behavior.”

Ringworm my butt (sorry had to say it!)

Unfortunately the PEDS won't help his defense. So if he loses the power, will just be an everyday average offensive player with a subpar glove.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

I came very close to going all in on his cards and held off when he hurt himself this latest time. Too many injuries too quickly in his career for me to start putting together a serious collection of his cards. In hindsight, good move I think.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I'll wait and see how he performs once he starts playing again before making any kind of judgement.  It is quite possible that it was not done with malicious intent.  Too many virtue signalers out there today who like to rush to judgement.