`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Leaf Ultimate Draft

2022 Leaf Ultimate Draft
So I scored a box of 2022 Leaf Ultimate Draft for a fraction of the cost.  Retail between $115-130, and I won the auction for $48.  

Nakobe Dean, Ultimate Leadership #/75 (3rd rounder to the Eagles)

Caleb Williams, Ultimate Signatures #/50 (transferred to USC from OU)

Payton Thorne, (still a Spartan for 2022)

Brian Robinson Jr, (3rd rounder to the WFT)

Jermaine Johnson II, Ultimate Futures #/35 (1st rounder to the Jets)

All are up for trade, as I was really hoping for some Buckeyes in this box Sad

Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

RE: 2022 Leaf Ultimate Draft
Nice pulls, PM sent!

Williams is one of the better names in the set - and Dean was considered a First Round prospect who fell due to concerns about size and injury - he is working with the Eagles first team. Some considered him to be the second best defensive prospect out of UGA (the general consensus was that the defensive prospect out of UGA was being Eagles defensive lineman Jordan Davis - not the guy the Jaguars drafted first overall!)

I like the looks of the Ultimate Futures and Ultimate Leadership. Nice job snagging the box at that price. Probably a bloodbath at $130 but quite reasonable at $50

(08-10-2022, 03:59 PM)jplarson Wrote: I like the looks of the Ultimate Futures and Ultimate Leadership.  Nice job snagging the box at that price.  Probably a bloodbath at $130 but quite reasonable at $50
That my sentiments exactly.  Watched someone pull an Olave #/10 and thought, at that price why not.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears