`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yoan Moncaca RCs

Yoan Moncaca RCs
Has anyone else noticed that 2017 Topps Chrome #75 is just a photoshop of 2017 Topps #210?

RE: Yoan Moncaca RCs
I think this is fairly common. I've noticed several cards of different 'product lines' from the same manufacturer where it's obvious it's the same photo, just cropped differently or slightly tweaked in color, etc.

This one was a complete photoshop to change the uniform - but it brings back memories of the (at the time scandalous) Eric Lindros card, if everyone remembers that one!

I mean pretty much all Bowman prospects cards are photoshopped. Nothing new with that.

Panini is terrible with this. One of the players I collect Trayveon Williams had the same photo for his RC in Absolute, Donruss, Donruss Optic, Prestige and XR. Donruss and Donruss Optic make sense (just like with Topps and Topps Chrome). But with all of the different photographs taken there is no excuse not to have different photos for each brand. Probably ties into some kind of stupid cost savings in printing.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.