`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liquidating 99% of my Collection

Liquidating 99% of my Collection
I am going on a Mission in August.  To liquidate 99% of my collection via eBay/WhatNot/etc.  Before I do this, I am happy to add all of the players of a certain deal to see if we can make a trade.  I would prefer if someone is willing to take all of a team in a trade and will certainly be fair with every deal.   The best way to do this is by request so please comment on which team you collect and I will be happy to add to my org.  I recently cleared out my org of everything as it was outdated and a lot of stuff had sold.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Liquidating 99% of my Collection
St. Louis Cardinals
Bo Jackson FB & BB I have most of his run-of-the-mill late 80's & early 90's baseball cards, so looking for newer or more rare cards.
Griffey Jr.
KC Chiefs
And for a trickier category - former University of Missouri football & baseball players that turned pro. I have one group in my Org for each of these

(07-28-2022, 04:00 PM)mizzouman_2000@hotmai Wrote: St. Louis Cardinals
Bo Jackson FB & BB  I have most of his run-of-the-mill late 80's & early 90's baseball cards, so looking for newer or more rare cards.
Griffey Jr.
KC Chiefs
And for a trickier category - former University of Missouri football & baseball players that turned pro.  I have one group in my Org for each of these
I will start with the Cardinals and Chiefs.  My collection is broken down by team for this effort, not player so it may be hard for me to find University of Missouri players that went pro.   I'll send an open offer shortly.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Also, I forgot to mention that I donate all of my base cards so everything in these trades from my end will be rookies/inserts/serial numbered/etc.

Oh good note, for the Mizzou players, I only look for RCs.

Also, I don't know about you, but on my end the Beckett site is all hosed up. I can't get into the trade at all. I can barely even get into the forum - only certain forum pages work.

Chiefs and Cardinals are gone.

What do you have for Astros & Braves?
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(07-28-2022, 08:45 PM)benner73 Wrote: What do you have for Astros & Braves?
I will look and add today.  No Braves left but there are a handful of Astros.

I'd be interested in any Yankees and Juan Soto cards.
Collect Jeter, Mo Rivera, Aaron Judge, Gleyber Torres, and current Yanks Top Prospects.

Looking for Allen & Ginter lots