Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dear Valued Panini Customer:

This is an important message from Panini America concerning certain open redemptions you may have in your account. This pertains to:

cards of low to mid-level value (as defined by Panini in its sole discretion)
open redemptions for these low to mid-level cards where the service ticket was created on or before December 31, 2017

PLEASE NOTE: THIS WILL NOT AFFECT HIGH VALUE PANINI CARDS.

For open redemptions that fit these two criteria: you still have an opportunity to exchange these redemptions for Panini Reward Points. Each month Reward Points releases special items for their members. Reward Points is a customer loyalty program where you can exchange points for unique and valuable memorabilia, Panini cards and exclusive packs.

For more information on the Panini Reward Points program please click on the link below.

Panini Rewards

Please be advised that starting on September 30, 2022, all redemptions for cards of low to mid-level value, where the service ticket was opened on or before December 31, 2017, will no longer be Reward Points eligible. On September 30, 2022, Panini will begin to fulfill redemptions on cards that meet the two criteria by sending you, the customer, a card(s) of equal or greater value. At that point Panini will consider all these redemptions fulfilled and the service tickets will be closed.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS WILL NOT AFFECT HIGH VALUE PANINI CARDS.

Remember, the deadline to claim Reward Points for these open redemptions is September 30, 2022.

Thank you,

Panini America, Inc.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: Dear Valued Panini Customer:
So basically they're giving us about two whole months to trade in redemptions that people have been waiting for 5+ years to receive, and the only thing they're offering is crappy Rewards points?

So worst case scenario, if you don't happen to see that notice, they just pick a terrible card for you, and best case scenario if you do see the notice and take action, your only option is a bunch of filler stuff that nobody wants from like 2013?

Wow ... just ... wow.

I have always assumed that nothing that Panini can do would surprise me anymore, and then they do.

What an awful, awful joke of a company.

Then again, I guess it's "good" they're finally giving you ... something?

"Valued Panini customer". What a joke. I've had factory replacements in with them since November 1, 2020 and their customer service department has completely ghosted me. Calls, emails, tweets, messages via their ticket system, all are ignored. My now daily email campaign is up to 12 individuals plus their main cs@paniniamerica.net address, requesting assistance.

I can't believe for one second anyone working for Panini would want to be treated like how they treat their "valued customers" in other facets of life.

I have a redemption that has been pending since 2018 - too late for this, but I am long past the point where I do not care and just want Panini to send something (as long as it isn't points)

And it seems clear that Panini is just dumping old cards now (probably old unfilled redemptions) - but it's still better than Panini points

The other part of this scam is that you know damn well they won't waive the shipping charges if you choose Rewards points to replace your redemptions, which are supposed to include free shipping.

They think they're slick, but they're just clueless and inept.

(07-18-2022, 05:27 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: They think they're slick, but they're just clueless and inept.
The customers or Panini?

(07-19-2022, 08:55 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: The customers or Panini?

LOL ... yes, both.

I barely tolerate Panini's inflated retail prices (while offering less value) as it is, I can't fathom sinking $1,000+ into their "hobby" boxes that shouldn't cost more than $150.

But hey ... play stupid games, win stupid prizes I guess.

So which is better? the points or random replacements. I have 4 from 2014 which I had biannually asked for updates to which there never was any. At this point, at least I'll get something if I don't act, right?
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(07-23-2022, 09:32 PM)jaderock Wrote: So which is better? the points or random replacements. I have 4 from 2014 which I had biannually asked for updates to which there never was any. At this point, at least I'll get something if I don't act, right?
The points used to be awesome when they had stuff I actually wanted … I once hit a 1,500-pointer in a blaster of Optic basketball and used it for autos of Dominique Wilkins (on card), Karl-Anthony Towns and Baron Davis … plus the shipping was much more reasonable.

But now it’s just filler from products nobody wants and the shipping is at least double if not triple what it used to be.

Plus, I highly doubt in this new scenario that they’re going to waive the shipping fee if you choose points over replacements.

So all thins being equal I’d rather have replacements I guess.

It’s not much of a choice but in theory I guess it’s better than nothing.

I’m still waiting on two damage replacement tickets from several months ago, it’s very irritating.