`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady 1 of 1

Tom Brady 1 of 1
        Was looking to get this card graded but unsure what year or type it is. Does anyone know?

RE: Tom Brady 1 of 1
(06-24-2022, 10:33 AM)BeastyBeasty Wrote: Was looking to get this card graded but unsure what year or type it is. Does anyone know?
Need to post pictures of front and back.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Looks like a fake or non-licensed card.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Agree with Benner. I don't think I have ever seen a card with the serial number or 1 of 1 on both front and back. And with no year or trademark, definitely not a real card. I most likely wasn't advertised as a genuine card, but probably a "custom made" card.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

100% custom/unlicensed card. Looks like one of those Etsy/eBay deals. Neat as something to display on your desk but no real resale value. As others have noted, no trademark info; it's copyright infringement of the Patriots, the NFL, Tom Brady, and whoever holds the licensing rights to those images.

IMHO... something like this I'd stay away from IF it doesn't have a BGS or PSA "Authentic" label on it.
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Ok sounds good. Thanks everyone