`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Chronicles DP Blasters

2 Chronicles DP Blasters
From Walmart at $19.98 apiece? Yes please! Bought two, opened one, want to open the other later.

Nothing really notable, except for T-Law R&S (blaster exclusive), a Zach Wilson card (maybe Prestige), and a pink Mac Jones Illusions. There were three Javonte Williams cards in there, which is a disappointment to me and a huge letdown on Panini's part. I still don't get why they let UNC guys on cards; you'd think there might be a law against that, but you would be wrong.

I'll update this upon opening blaster #2.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

RE: 2 Chronicles DP Blasters
I was about ready to be really shocked that 2022 Chronicles Draft Picks were out.

Box 2 was very, very weird.

These boxes have 4 packs/5 cards per, and pack 2 only had 4 cards. I just kind of roll my eyes and chuckle. Nice going, Panini. Would we expect anything less?

Then, somehow, someway, pack 3 has 6 cards. Panini?! What's going on??

Nothing too notable except another Lawrence, some Lance, and a Justin Fields Select (note, not the actual Select brand, but the Chronicles DP sub-brand). That Fields is up for trade if JP or speak917 wants it, though JP probably has it already. If so, I'll get trade it to 917.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

(06-09-2022, 11:08 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: I was about ready to be really shocked that 2022 Chronicles Draft Picks were out.
Those might come out in 2024, or 2025 if there is a delay.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

(06-09-2022, 01:28 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Nothing too notable except another Lawrence, some Lance, and a Justin Fields Select (note, not the actual Select brand, but the Chronicles DP sub-brand). That Fields is up for trade if JP or speak917 wants it, though JP probably has it already. If so, I'll get trade it to 917.
I appreciate that but good to go on Chronicles DP. I'm looking for serial #'ed cards from it now. Chronicles DP was a fun couple of blasters to break, 0 complaints from me.

(06-09-2022, 01:28 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Those might come out in 2024, or 2025 if there is a delay.
By then they will have air brushed logos since Panini has lost the rights to show them

(or does it count when it is a 2022 set?)

(06-10-2022, 08:45 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: By then they will have air brushed logos since Panini has lost the rights to show them

(or does it count when it is a 2022 set?)
Panini should release 1979 Prizm to lay claim as Montana's first true RC. Y'know, since years don't matter anymore.

(06-09-2022, 01:28 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Box 2 was very, very weird.

These boxes have 4 packs/5 cards per, and pack 2 only had 4 cards. I just kind of roll my eyes and chuckle. Nice going, Panini. Would we expect anything less?

Then, somehow, someway, pack 3 has 6 cards. Panini?! What's going on??

Nothing too notable except another Lawrence, some Lance, and a Justin Fields Select (note, not the actual Select brand, but the Chronicles DP sub-brand). That Fields is up for trade if JP or speak917 wants it, though JP probably has it already. If so, I'll get trade it to 917.
I'm kind of in the same boat as JP with Chronicles DP Smile  I have a couple of the Fields select DP cards, one was a purple prizm #/49.  Let me know if you are looking for anyone in particular out of Chronicles DP, as I can include that in your package.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(06-15-2022, 07:13 AM)Speak917 Wrote: I'm kind of in the same boat as JP with Chronicles DP Smile  I have a couple of the Fields select DP cards, one was a purple prizm #/49.  Let me know if you are looking for anyone in particular out of Chronicles DP, as I can include that in your package.
Only Terrace Marshall Jr and Chuba Hubbard (or any Blue Devils, but those are only autos, as far as I know). I'll still ship out that Select if you want it; otherwise, it would just stay with me or go to JP.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers