`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORG suggest for graded cards

ORG suggest for graded cards
Any chance there is a future feature that enable ORG to track cards separately? It would help as graded cards become more of the norm and would make trading easier when graded cards are transparent in the ORG. What do others think?

RE: ORG suggest for graded cards
Can you provide more clarity as to what you are asking about/for?

There are ways in the current Organize application to track cards separately.  If you have duplicates of a specific card, but one is raw/ungraded and the other is graded, you can enter those as two separate items in Organize right now.  It involves using the "duplicate" feature in Organize.

Then you can select the "grade" view in your Organize.  In that view, you can enter the grading company serial number, the grading company, and the grade for your graded cards.  That's all well and good for YOU, but it only confuses things a bit in the TRADE application as there is no way (currently) for a trading partner to know if the grade you assigned to a card is your opinion or an actual professional grade.  Not without asking, anyway.

If your desire is to make all that more seamless for all involved, then I believe you and I are on the same page.  Beckett, on the other hand, may not be on that page with us.

(04-12-2022, 12:53 PM)i\m suggesting the seamless way so anyone looking at another traders ORG can see there are raw cards and there are graded cards. i have lots of graded cards and even i forget so the trading discussion with another trader does get confusing.So it's about transparency for the other trader when they view an ORG. I believe we are on the same page.jmhorn Wrote: Can you provide more clarity as to what you are asking about/for?

There are ways in the current Organize application to track cards separately.  If you have duplicates of a specific card, but one is raw/ungraded and the other is graded, you can enter those as two separate items in Organize right now.  It involves using the "duplicate" feature in Organize.

Then you can select the "grade" view in your Organize.  In that view, you can enter the grading company serial number, the grading company, and the grade for your graded cards.  That's all well and good for YOU, but it only confuses things a bit in the TRADE application as there is no way (currently) for a trading partner to know if the grade you assigned to a card is your opinion or an actual professional grade.  Not without asking, anyway.

If your desire is to make all that more seamless for all involved, then I believe you and I are on the same page.  Beckett, on the other hand, may not be on that page with us.

Good suggestion
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)