`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Would You Go to this Conference?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
25.00%
2 25.00%
Not even to laugh at the losers who would
75.00%
6 75.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DBN Annual Confederal

RE: DBN Annual Confederal
With the announcement of the big Fanatics Convention, this one absolutely deserves a bump!

Also Exclusive the 2024 DBN Conference Schedule:

9:00 A.M. - Flippers Who Don't Even Know What Sports R R Us - What is Hockey - A Lecture for Persons Seeking Connor Bedard Cards to Flip But Keep Opening NASCAR Boxes by Mistake

10:00 A.M. - The Sky Is the Limit, Don't Mind the Past R Us - The 2024 Quarterback Class - This Time It will Be Really Great (Ignore 2021)

11:00 A.M. - Retail Sharks R Us - Flipping Retail Isn't Dead Yet

12:00 p.m - Lunch of Stale Potato Chips, Generic Microwaved Pizza, and Store Brand Cola

12:00 P.M. - Lunch Address by Leaf - Collecting Cards of High School Students and Young Ladies Who Display Their ASSets on the Cards - It's Not Really Creepy

1:00 P.M. - Fraud R Us - Sign Your Own Patriack Mahommes [sic] Autograph Cards and Save

2:00 P.M. - Cards Never Go Down in Value R Us - Hiding The Current Values of Your Collection from Your Wife or Girlfriend (Just Kidding, we know none of you are married or have girlfriends)

3:00 P.M. - Box Breaks R Us - New Obnoxious Profanities to Yell During Your Breaks

4:00 P.M. - Pack Searchers R Us - Pack Searching Ins't Dead

5:00 P.M. - Forgers R Us - How to Sign the Names of the Most Popular Players

6:00 P.M. - Dinner of McDonald's Double Cheeseburger, Small Fries, and Your Choice Fountain Drink (All Poorly Mixed)

Dinner Keynote Address by Fanatics - Monopolies are Good for Customers

After Dinner Box Breaks (Additional Fee Required)

ROFL...
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

This is outstanding, as always.

Saw online recently how a guy had bought a crap ton of discounted 2022 Score blasters "looking for some of them Brock Purdy rookies."

One obstacle - Brock Purdy is not in 2022 Score.

On a DBN-related matter, just yesterday I went to the Walmart one town over and there was a DBN dips--t standing by the glass card case, waiting for the lady to come over from customer service and open it.

He was on facetime with a fellow flipper idiot and was actually showing him which cards were in the case, what did they want, how much were they, etc.

I tolerated this for as long as it took the lady get over to us and open the case.

After about 1 minute of the case opening and him continuing with his DBN Conference Call, I said to the lady, "this guy is wasting my time. I know what I want, and I'm not going to re-sell it like he will."

Then I said to him, "Hey, move over until you figure it out."

So he moved and mumbled something to his fellow moron about how I was being rude.

So I told him, calmly and factually, "I could not care less about flippers. You guys are the scum of the hobby and I've already wasted enough time on you."

Then I said to the lady, "please come with me and ring me up. He can wait."

He mumbled a couple more things as we walked away. She then said, "I can't stand that guy. He makes me stand there for 10 or 15 minutes while he talks on the phone."

(Note - I had apologized to her on the way to the checkout counter.)

Gee - it's really hard to figure out why this hobby basically sucks right now.

(PS - I'm normally a very gregarious, polite, friendly guy. Unless you're a pack searcher or a DBN dips--t.)

This is priceless!!!!! Well done!!!
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

*Chef's kiss.

Excellent work as always gentlemen. The Confederal would be an empty place without your efforts Smile