`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
I’m in the Hall of Fame!!! I Can’t Believe It!

RE: I’m in the Hall of Fame!!! I Can’t Believe It!
I see it........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thanks
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Nice Job!
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

(02-28-2022, 05:20 PM)floydtown Wrote: Does anyone not see Zeprock's pic in his sig?
I have not seen it for months, now.

I absolutely love this thread!!! All of the aforementioned HOF status members whose name I saw are all well deserved to share the profound honor. Thank you ALL for your entertaining posts, insightful comments, and answers to some questions I didn't think HAD any answers. And RJ my friend, I'm the happiest with the writers on the decision to enshrine you on the first ballot! Lol. There's been many nights where I have checked the forums just in case you had a new adventure in retail or some other tale of hilarity!! Big Ups for the latest beckett HOF'rs
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."

(03-01-2022, 09:18 AM)ceylan00 Wrote: I absolutely love this thread!!! All of the aforementioned HOF status members whose name I saw are all well deserved to share the profound honor. Thank you ALL for your entertaining posts, insightful comments, and answers to some questions I didn't think HAD any answers. And RJ my friend, I'm the happiest with the writers  on the decision to enshrine you on the first ballot! Lol. There's been many nights where I have checked the forums just in case you had a new adventure in retail or some other tale of hilarity!! Big Ups for the latest beckett HOF'rs
The Force is strong with you, young Padawan ... be mindful and one day you, too, could be a Hall of Famer.

This is the way.

RJ,
I can't wait to come to the induction ceremony. I will be sitting in the front row! I might even bring some cards with me.

(03-01-2022, 02:07 PM)akaus Wrote: RJ,
I can't wait to come to the induction ceremony. I will be sitting in the front row! I might even bring some cards with me.
LOL - if and when there is a Trader's Wing of the Hall, I nominate you first ballot, my friend - both in terms of quality AND quantity.

Stop, guys. I can't hold back the tears much longer!

(03-01-2022, 02:33 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Stop, guys.  I can't hold back the tears much longer!
It's a time of joy and celebration in our national pastime, because there is no joy and celebration in our national pastime at the moment.