`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost there

Almost there
9 more days till the Super Bowl, which is also the number of both starting QBs. What are you most looking forward to abou the game or SB Sunday in general? Just trying to drum up conversation.

Personally, I'm looking forward to opening my sealed stash and watching what will hopefully be a tightly-contested game. I'd rather see the Bengals win, but can't be (too) upset if Stafford and OBJ take a title.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

RE: Almost there
I just hope it's a good close game where the outcome won't be obvious until at least a couple of minutes left in the game. I can't stand blowouts, especially in championship games.

I'm hoping the Bengals win for their long suffering fanbase.

I would love to see the Bengals win!!!! WHO-DEY!!!! Grew up a Bengals "Bungles" fan and would love to see their first SB win go to Burrow. After the suffering he's physically endured last year, with the injury and all, talk about the "come back kid".
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(02-04-2022, 01:38 PM)Speak917 Wrote: After the suffering he's physically endured last year, with the injury and all, talk about the "come back kid".
So much for CMC in that category
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

I want to see the Bengals win - the Rams have annoyed me too much over the past couple of years.

Overall, I see this as an case whether you believe that quarterback matters or team matters - Burrow is the better quarterback but Los Angeles has the stronger overall team - usually those match ups go to the better team - but given how hot the Bengals have been down the stretch, don't count them out.

(02-10-2022, 12:02 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: I want to see the Bengals win - the Rams have annoyed me too much over the past couple of years.

Overall, I see this as an case whether you believe that quarterback matters or team matters - Burrow is the better quarterback but Los Angeles has the stronger overall team - usually those match ups go to the better team - but given how hot the Bengals have been down the stretch, don't count them out.
Especially, if the Bengals show up for both halves, they could pull the upset.  And I like how they have gone into the opposing teams home fields and won.  I just pray/hope this is another "road win" for Burrow and the Bengals.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

I'm cheering for Cincinnati, but can't be THAT upset if Stafford and OBJ get rings.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

You gonna record your epic breaks? I don't know how you have the willpower to wait so long. Good luck and hope you hit some great cards!

As for the Super Bowl - ZZZZZZZZZZ!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(02-10-2022, 10:05 PM)jaderock Wrote: You gonna record your epic breaks? I don't know how you have the willpower to wait so long. Good luck and hope you hit some great cards!

As for the Super Bowl - ZZZZZZZZZZ!
I'm going to do it live on Instagram, on account cmcfan22_cards . I made the account exclusively for this event. I'll probably delete he account sometime afterwards lol, but I want to post the video to Youtube. I want to start at 3:30 central time (CT) on Super Bowl Sunday, if you get the chance to tune in, maybe I'll pull something that catches your eye and we work out a deal!

As for willpower, it's been hard. I have ripped some product over the last year, but not a lot. I'm not doing this to the same scale again next year. Instead of buying 2 blasters and saving both, I'll hope to rip one and save the other for the Super Bowl, keeping the tradition going.

But this year, hoo boy, it's gonna be big!
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers