`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A tip of the cap to Beckett staff member Sam Zimmer......

A tip of the cap to Beckett staff member Sam Zimmer......
A few days ago I emailed Beckett staff member Sam Zimmer regarding some missing pricing on a set (2021 Bowman Sapphire) I got an email back within a few hours that same day with an apology, and a plan to address the missing pricing. The reasoning given for a lack of pricing was sound and acceptable (so many sets being released and this one being an online exclusive, flew under the radar) Two days later my set is now priced and Sam followed through as he said he would. 

Regardless of the outcome, this was a masterclass in customer service. He mentioned that if I had anymore sets that were missing to pass them along. I will do this, but before I do I will make sure that their is market data and the set has been out for at least a month.

Thank you for your efforts Sam, and you may have just saved a subscriber for Beckett.
www.cardboardglory.com - Sortable checklists and other interesting hobby info

RE: A tip of the cap to Beckett staff member Sam Zimmer......
I agree. He is doing his best during these rough times.

Really great to hear a positive customer service experience!

A+ as usual. Sam has been great whenever I have sent something his way.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Good job, Sam you are.

Can you let me know his email address, as I have had an issue outstanding for over a year and every time I talk to someone I get a runaround or promises to fix it and then nothing comes out of it.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(01-10-2022, 11:41 AM)djohn Wrote: Can you let me know his email address, as I have had an issue outstanding for over a year and every time I talk to someone I get a runaround or promises to fix it and then nothing comes out of it.
Sam Zimmer (SZimmer@beckett.com) – Baseball/General OPG questions

My only concern would be, we finally found someone at Beckett that helps us.....try not flood their inbox with garbage that has nothing to do with OPG/Pricing
www.cardboardglory.com - Sortable checklists and other interesting hobby info