`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps online redemptions

Topps online redemptions
How long do they take to arrive, is it really 15 weeks?, how is the card protected, and what form of shipping is it?

TIA

RE: Topps online redemptions
(01-06-2022, 02:09 PM)ashlandmark Wrote: How long do they take to arrive, is it really 15 weeks?, how is the card protected, and what form of shipping is it?

TIA
I can't speak to the arrival time, other than the reason they do redemptions usually has to do with coordinating with the player signing the cards (i.e. they didn't get the cards signed in time for the product release date deadline).  So, I would expect delivery times would vary.

As far as protection.  Topps will place the card in a soft sleeve, then a hard toploader.  They have a round sticker with the Topps logo they use to seal the toploader.  Then they place that in a bubble sleeve which gets placed into a cardboard mailer.

(01-06-2022, 02:30 PM)jmhorn Wrote: I can't speak to the arrival time, other than the reason they do redemptions usually has to do with coordinating with the player signing the cards (i.e. they didn't get the cards signed in time for the product release date deadline).  So, I would expect delivery times would vary.

As far as protection.  Topps will place the card in a soft sleeve, then a hard toploader.  They have a round sticker with the Topps logo they use to seal the toploader.  Then they place that in a bubble sleeve which gets placed into a cardboard mailer.
depends, I have received them in as little as two weeks from redemption and as much as two years.....its a crap shoot and depends on whether the athlete fulfilled the agreement already or not
www.cardboardglory.com - Sortable checklists and other interesting hobby info

I have a redemption waiting but i called customer Support and he told be to expect to wait a long time due to covid with shortage of staff.

My one and only Topps Redemption came in 2018 Topps Chrome. After 5 months I got an email asking if I want to request an alternative, which I declined. 2 months later my signed card came: 2018 Topps Chrome Rookie Orange Auto Refractor Rafael Devers! If you look up the value you will see the wait was worth it, and I sold it in late 2020.

I have two pending Topps redemptions that I have requested replacements for, so I will see how that goes.

Prior to this one, I have had good luck with Topps redemptions being delivered relatively quickly, but I think this is a case where the person just isn't signing

(01-06-2022, 02:09 PM)ashlandmark Wrote: How long do they take to arrive, is it really 15 weeks?, how is the card protected, and what form of shipping is it?

TIA
Did you try Phoning them? Their pretty good at answering questions.

(01-07-2022, 09:56 AM)Simpleton Wrote: Did you try Phoning them? Their pretty good at answering questions.
True. When I called them on my last redemption they actually gave me an expected ship date. It was about 3 months out. The card ended up shipping about a week before that expected date.