`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron rookie cards

LeBron rookie cards
Did graded LeBron James rookie cards drop in value?  I have a 2003-04 Topps Chrome rc which I had graded by Beckett.  It got an overall grade of 9.5  I just noticed that the price of a 9.5 graded by Beckett has dropped in value by half.   Why?

RE: LeBron rookie cards
People got their submissions back. More supply.

I was just looking at chart of the 2003 Topps Chrome actually, using another site's tool. The very height of the chart had this particular card going for $12k at the height of the boom, and I just saw one posted today for $2,950 of the same condition. But then again it was going for around $500 in 2019 per this same chart, similar to so many other big time cards.

(01-04-2022, 09:27 PM)mcb0419 Wrote: I was just looking at chart of the 2003 Topps Chrome actually, using another site's tool. The very height of the chart had this particular card going for $12k at the height of the boom, and I just saw one posted today for $2,950 of the same condition. But then again it was going for around $500 in 2019 per this same chart, similar to so many other big time cards.
What site, what tool?