`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Mahomes start dropping?

Will Mahomes start dropping?
With the Chiefs looking average at best, will Mahomes cards start dropping?  Not talking big drop, but maybe a step down.  He has already thrown 9 interceptions this year.  Only had 11 interceptions the previous two years combined.  The Chiefs defense is pathetic, but that shouldn't keep the Chiefs from scoring some points.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: Will Mahomes start dropping?
I think we'll see some type of backward step, but not big. Let the Chiefs get through this year, draft/build a defense, and I would think Mahomes could (not would) play better than he has.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

I just looked up a few of my better Mahomes to see if they did drop but nothing yet. But they absolutely will if he keeps playing like he has. Maybe some defensive coordinators have finally started to figure him out?
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

I don't have many of his to use as a baseline, but I think his BV will come down soon. I looked up the raw Donruss RR RC's sales this week and they are around $200 or some went for less. And the Optic RR RC that I acquired in a trade was going for $450-500 and is now definitely on the downswing

(10-26-2021, 10:23 AM)bselje Wrote: I just looked up a few of my better Mahomes to see if they did drop but nothing yet.  But they absolutely will if he keeps playing like he has.  Maybe some defensive coordinators have finally started to figure him out?
Drops in Beckett wouldn't have shown up yet.  Will take a couple of more weeks for new pricing.  However, sales on ebay may be lower.  Haven't looked at the trend there.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

If I were you guys, I would trade your Mahomes stuff to me before it is worthless. Ha!

Mahomes is listed on the new cold list.

Kansas City's offense is kind of a mess now (that offensive line is bad and the receivers are dropping lots of balls) - but I wouldn't count Mahomes out - he's still elite even if the team around him no longer is.