`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Target Sealed Basketball Links

Target Sealed Basketball Links
Target has Chronicles DP blasters and megas for sale. Blasters are $24.99, megas are $44.99. Free shipping with orders of $35+.

2021-22 Chronicles Draft Picks Blasters: https://www.target.com/p/2021-panini-nba...nk=sametab

2021-22 Chronicles Draft Picks Mega Boxes: https://www.target.com/p/2021-panini-nba...nk=sametab
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

RE: Target Sealed Basketball Links
Both of my WalMarts are overrun with Chronicles.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

I got a pretty decent amount of this stuff, as my three PC teams all had lottery picks.

Would be nice if Panini realized the new season is underway and actually released some products with these guys in their new uniforms.

I can’t remember being this far into a new season with no new cards.

I found an aforementioned $24.99 blaster of Chronicles at Target the other day and it was easily the worst basketball blaster I have ever opened … a whopping 20 cards, maybe 3-4 cards I’d even put in a penny sleeve, just awful.

Not to mention, an entire pack of cards were damaged with pretty decent corner dings … but the cards were such crap that it’s not worth the money and the time to send them in for replacements.

Thanks, Panini … awesome as always.

Meanwhile, a Topps Update blaster - at the good ol’ $19.99 price tag - was a fun break that yielded a bunch of solid RCs, inserts and parallels … I want to say 6 big packs of 14 cards each? It actually felt like the good old days when you were getting a decent amount of cards.

I’m bummed that Topps is losing its baseball license, but couldn’t give two s—ts about Panini losing basketball and football.

Just goes to show you the difference between Topps and Panini.

Yesterday at WalMart there were still tons of Chronicles Blasters and hangers. These are better bang for the buck than the blasters, but as RJ mentioned pretty much crap. Probably why they are sitting on the shelves. The sharks probably learned they couldn't move this product. They also had some Topps Archives baseball and Optic baseball (passed on both). I did buy 2 mega boxes of Mosaic baseball (even though I told myself I didn't want to buy any more baseball).
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Yeah, those are everywhere - you can even easily find mega boxes - I got a couple for the fun of opening, but I've gotten enough of them