`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exporting Org to Excel

Exporting Org to Excel
Hi everyone, I have seen this mentioned a few times over the years and wondered if anyone has come up with a way to export to excel.  I have found a way to copy and paste to excel, but the only issue is that the fields for "have" and "condition" don't copy in correctly and would require manual re-entry.  I have over 28,000 cards entered and would love to get them out.  I don't mind some manual work, and I have until my subscription runs out in Nov of 2022.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
- Steve

RE: Exporting Org to Excel
Print your collection to PDF, then use an online application/website to convert PDF to Excel.

(09-28-2021, 12:00 PM)jmhorn Wrote: Print your collection to PDF, then use an online application/website to convert PDF to Excel.
Thanks for the tip, I had actually tried that before using Adobe's online conversion and it puts everything in the spreadsheet as an image, which doesn't help too much!  For grins I googled and found another one that looks like it might do the trick!  Of course, you mileage may vary, but here's the link: https://www.pdftoexcelconverter.net/

One tip, I selected the "table" in the browser that has the cards in it and selected to print selection only instead of the entire page, the beckett webpage does not print well with all the different formatting issues.  That seems to work better.
Thanks,
- Steve

I save as pdf and then copy and paste into Excel without any formatting. Depending on the size of the collection, you might have to do more than one pdf.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile