`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COMC discussion

COMC discussion
Now, I know COMC is a controversial dealer in cards. I've never ordered from them.

HOWEVER

What if it's the only seller selling #"d cards you need for a set/subset? As a lot of you probably know, I've been working on acquiring 2015 Topps Panthers parallels, and COMC has some I need that I can't find elsewhere on the Bay or Sportlots (made an order from them recently). Thoughts on COMC being the only seller selling what I want?

Also, anyone have any ideas for other places to look besides Eeb Ayh and Sportlots?
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

RE: COMC discussion
I mean, they have THOUSANDS of negative feedbacks (including mine) on eBay ... proceed at your own risk, and definitely be willing to wait.

Like, several months.

There's nothing really wrong with COMC they were just not prepared for the pandemic shutdowns. Plus they took so long to address the issues with their customers. They seem to be getting caught up but you may be waiting a bit to receive your order.

I have never had issues with getting the cards I order. Every once in a while, I might get the wrong card (which was really a listing error) and they will either send the right card if they have it or give me credit (and let me keep the card that was sent). It is just the waiting that is bad now. Pre-pandemic it was usually 2-3 weeks. After about 1 1/2 weeks I would get another order put in. I had 20 shipments in 2019. Really building my AGGIE PC. Since March of last year, I have only made 7 orders. Would have done way more if they could keep the wait to a month or less. I am going to start up another order soon, but unless shipping speeds up probably won't get them until next year.

If you make an order, keep track of it when you make trades or buy from others like Sportlots. Been buying a bunch of PC cards from sports lots. The first few purchases I forgot about the COMC purchase and ended up with several duplicates.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.