`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sportlots Help

Sportlots Help
Thinking about making a purchase from Sportlots, because I can get cards towards my 2015 Topps Panthers project from there. However, since I'm chasing a bunch of gold, pink, and camo parallels, I've got to buy from different sellers in one big lot. Regarding the shipping with that, it's a lot cheaper to go with the "box" option over the "premium" option. I've never ordered from Sportlots, so I want to know if choosing "box" over "premium" is a good choice. Thoughts??
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

RE: Sportlots Help
(09-18-2021, 09:52 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Thinking about making a purchase from Sportlots, because I can get cards towards my 2015 Topps Panthers project from there. However, since I'm chasing a bunch of gold, pink, and camo parallels, I've got to buy from different sellers in one big lot. Regarding the shipping with that, it's a lot cheaper to go with the "box" option over the "premium" option. I've never ordered from Sportlots, so I want to know if choosing "box" over "premium" is a good choice. Thoughts??
I've used Box orders dozens of times.  Way way better if you are buying from a bunch of sellers.  Sellers ship everything to Sportlots (located in Green Bay, WI), then put everything into a Fedex box and ship it to you.  Inside the box you'll find tons of envelopes, bubble mailers, etc from all the sellers you bought from.

Sellers like it because instead of shipping to dozens of different customers, they can ship once to SL.  That's why you'll see cheaper prices from most sellers when going to Box.  Low volume sellers often don't offer discounts to Box since they ship so infrequently they aren't saving money.

About the only downside is that it can take a bit longer as sellers may only ship every 1-2 weeks to Sportlots in order to bank that shipping savings.  It never bothered me and only once I had to follow up with a seller because it was never checked in by Sportlots.  I have an additional benefit since I'm relatively close to Green Bay so I usually get the box order in 1-2 days.

Here's a video explaining the premise - https://sportlots.com/global/globalbin/v...KBcHPm7k4o

RE: Sportlots Help
Good to know, thanks JP! I might have to buy from them. Depends on how much I spend on Donruss when that comes out, though Wink
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers