`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another major ORG glitch

Another major ORG glitch
I noticed this several weeks ago, but thought I'd wait and see if the maintenance performed around August 26 fixed it.  It did not.

When I click on the orange folder with the green plus sign to add cards to my Organize, it completes the process and looks like it went through successfully, but when I check the corresponding collection in my Organize, the card does not appear.

I have to click on the individual card and add to organize from this screen in order for cards to be added.  Extremely annoying, waste of time, and about done even trying.

This site could be light years better on so many levels!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

RE: Another major ORG glitch
Yes, I noticed too..I added cards to ORG and the # of cards increases, but they are not in the collection I sent them to...UNTIL..the next morning..happened Sunday-Monday and then Monday - Tuesday.

The cards are there correctly now..just took some time.

My theory is that the database is re-indexed over night when the site is shut down and then the cards appear..

I wanted the make sure so I did an experiment..

When you add cards..check the total number in that collection, then add the cards and see if that number increases..even if the cards do not show up in your collection..

Good luck

I notice this happening all the time. It's super frustrating.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Tonight I just want to update the quantities of cards already in my organize and it won't work at all. Doing the red box around them instead of the yellow or green. And then when I check later, the card is gone, so I refresh, and of course the quantity is still not updated. Tried two different computers. Cleared my cookies/cache etc. Lather rinse repeat.
Incredibly frustrating to pay for a service that does not work.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(09-17-2021, 04:34 AM)tate31nym Wrote: Tonight I just want to update the quantities of cards already in my organize and it won't work at all. Doing the red box around them instead of the yellow or green. And then when I check later, the card is gone, so I refresh, and of course the quantity is still not updated. Tried two different computers. Cleared my cookies/cache etc. Lather rinse repeat.
Incredibly frustrating to pay for a service that does not work.
Hmm, that's a new one, although I must admit I don't have many duplicates in my ORG.

Add it to the list of issues I suppose...
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars