`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan insert cards from the 90 's

Jordan insert cards from the 90 's
Does anyone else feel like I do about getting all older Michael Jordan insert cards graded?
 I've stumbled across some recently (and found some Kobe Bryant as well) that should fetch a sweet dollar.
 One set I have complete is the Fleer/Skybox 96 Metal, including the Metallized, Steel Slammin', Maximum Metal and Metal Decade inserts, plus the Fresh Foundation and Metal Edge inserts where I discovered Kobe Bryant cards.
 However I cringe at the BGS grading prices and I'm not sure $125 a pop is worth it at the moment.

One last ?.  If you had a 1992 Draft Pick Derek Jeter card would you prefer to get it graded over the Jordan insert?

RE: Jordan insert cards from the 90 's
(09-04-2021, 07:18 PM)RattPoison2 Wrote: Does anyone else feel like I do about getting all older Michael Jordan insert cards graded?
 I've stumbled across some recently (and found some Kobe Bryant as well) that should fetch a sweet dollar.
 One set I have complete is the Fleer/Skybox 96 Metal, including the Metallized, Steel Slammin', Maximum Metal and Metal Decade inserts, plus the Fresh Foundation and Metal Edge inserts where I discovered Kobe Bryant cards.
 However I cringe at the BGS grading prices and I'm not sure $125 a pop is worth it at the moment.

One last ?.  If you had a 1992 Draft Pick Derek Jeter card would you prefer to get it graded over the Jordan insert?
Personally I don't grade but if I were buying I would want the Jordan graded and would not care about the Jeter(dime a dozen). Remember Jordan's are commonly faked or trimmed. So if you are selling you will get more of a premium out of the graded Jordan's.

RE: Jordan insert cards from the 90 's
If you are going to grade just wait until the bubble pops. psa and bgs will have to bring back the lower tier programs to stay busy. right now everything is hot. Once it cools down the jordans will still be in a league of their own and grading will be more affordable. Just set them aside and that day will come!
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~