`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Beckett trading

New to Beckett trading
I am new to this forum and to Beckett’s app. I am interested in trading cards and autograph baseballs as well as additional baseball memorabilia. Can these all be traded here? Please give me feedback on the best ways to gain trust and be considered a reliable trader. Thanks in advance for your help!

RE: New to Beckett trading
(08-24-2021, 01:11 PM)SBVcards Wrote: I am new to this forum and to Beckett’s app. I am interested in trading cards and autograph baseballs as well as additional baseball memorabilia. Can these all be traded here? Please give me feedback on the best ways to gain trust and be considered a reliable trader. Thanks in advance for your help!

Welcome aboard. There's  not many traders  left around here, but the few  that are seem trustworthy. You just have to build that reliability. Most will ask you to send first since you're new to build up your Itrader. As far as trading memorabilia and autograph baseballs, I'm not sure you can. It's all about cards here. 

And you have to have access to the ORG (organize) to be able to trade. In other words, you have to pay to trade around here as the ORG costs by the  month or year (I think it's like $80/year or something). But you have to pay to trade. And most people won't/don't trade through PMs anymore like they used to. And I know most people around here still use BV to trade, which is another problem you'l face. You have to decide if you're going to trade by BV or actual value. 

Again welcome. Hopefully this helps you some.

Welcome!  If you decide to list some cards for trade, I am always looking to trade.

I am always looking to trade for Baseball Bowman's Best parallels and inserts.
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)