`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen & Ginter Mini Stained Glass

Allen & Ginter Mini Stained Glass
I've been looking for a new set chase for quite some time.  I toyed around with a vintage set idea or two but then stumbled on the Allen & Ginter mini Stained Glass set and decided that was the one! I recently traded for 3 of them and now I need the other 197 haha.  If you have any laying around let me know! I'd love to make a deal.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Allen & Ginter Mini Stained Glass
Quote:
Quote:I've been looking for a new set chase for quite some time.  I toyed around with a vintage set idea or two but then stumbled on the Allen & Ginter mini Stained Glass set and decided that was the one! I recently traded for 3 of them and now I need the other 197 haha.  If you have any laying around let me know! I'd love to make a deal.

I pulled this from a box loader rip card...not sure on value, but first one i've ever owned.  It's for trade (for Nolan Ryan's I need) or for sale (offers).  Let me know if interested.  Freddie Freeman EXT.

[attachment=15087][attachment=15086]

I definitely need it... let me know if you see anything you like for it.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

(08-26-2021, 08:40 AM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I definitely need it... let me know if you see anything you like for it.
You have a Nolan Ryan in your ORG that I could use...the 2020 Panini Flawless.  What trade value are you putting on it?