`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15,000 Count Box

15,000 Count Box
I have some old 15,000 count boxes that enable me to "comfortably" hold top loaders in them.  Recently, I bought 5 15,000 count boxes to make all my boxes match, but these do not allow me to "comfortably" fit top loaders.  Does anyone know what brand of 15,000 count boxes that permits you to "comfortably" fit top loaders?

What I mean is, in these new ones, if I put the top loader in the row, the top loader either pushes the sides out or I have to put the top loader at an angle or slide the toploader along side the row on its side.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows. 

Bill
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

RE: 15,000 Count Box
I must be missing something..I have never seen 15000 ct boxes..must be older than my collecting of 30 yrs..guess I better get some..

(08-09-2021, 02:00 PM)wrm1107@roadrunner.co Wrote: I have some old 15,000 count boxes that enable me to "comfortably" hold top loaders in them.  Recently, I bought 5 15,000 count boxes to make all my boxes match, but these do not allow me to "comfortably" fit top loaders.  Does anyone know what brand of 15,000 count boxes that permits you to "comfortably" fit top loaders?

What I mean is, in these new ones, if I put the top loader in the row, the top loader either pushes the sides out or I have to put the top loader at an angle or slide the toploader along side the row on its side.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows. 

Bill
BCW Shoe Storage Box is two rows with lid that is specifically designed for toploaders.  I bought an 8-pack a while back.

OH..I thought the 2 row shoeboxes held like 3000 regular cards..the largest I have had is 5000 ct..
I have to find some of these that hold 15000 regular cards
There is a house that hold 6 shoe boxes..I just can not find these15000 ct boxes..out of stock??

If there is a 15k count box I not strong enough to lift it.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Maybe you mean the "monster" shoe boxes? 3 rows that hold top loaders perfectly.
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

I was not inferring that mine held any particular amount of cards...

(08-09-2021, 06:36 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I was not inferring that mine held any particular amount of cards...
I was referring to the original posting..I am sure it was a mistake on the ct size.

I find the 2 row shoe boxes very easy to use and hold top loaders, but I usually use the 3 row as well

I'm sorry, I think I mispoke, it is a 5 row box that apparently holds 5,000.00

Sorry for the miscommunication.

SO Jack Pfiester - there is a monster shoe box that fits toploaders, do you know what count the box is? I assume it would fit un-toploaded cards with some toploaded cards.

Maybe a different question with suggestions:  I used to store my more valuable cards either 1) in a binder or 2) in top loaders separate from my "base" or "lesser valued" cards which were in varying size boxes.  

In order to free up space I bought a 5 5,000 boxes and then I took the toploaded cards and the binder cards and tried to put them all in boxes together comnbining all sports and all years- so its easier to find and takes up less space.

I ran into a problem, the top loaders don't fit in the 5,000 count boxes, so my plan isn't working.  I'm trying to store the cards in numerical order with the valuable cards in toploaders all in boxes so when I trade I don't have to hunt through binders and misceallenous boxes.  Any ideas or what do you do?

(By the way I'll have a ton of binders and 9 pocket sheets to sell soon)
Bill
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

(08-10-2021, 10:08 AM)wrm1107@roadrunner.co Wrote: I'm sorry, I think I mispoke, it is a 5 row box that apparently holds 5,000.00

Sorry for the miscommunication.

SO Jack Pfiester - there is a monster shoe box that fits toploaders, do you know what count the box is? I assume it would fit un-toploaded cards with some toploaded cards.

Maybe a different question with suggestions:  I used to store my more valuable cards either 1) in a binder or 2) in top loaders separate from my "base" or "lesser valued" cards which were in varying size boxes.  

In order to free up space I bought a 5 5,000 boxes and then I took the toploaded cards and the binder cards and tried to put them all in boxes together comnbining all sports and all years- so its easier to find and takes up less space.

I ran into a problem, the top loaders don't fit in the 5,000 count boxes, so my plan isn't working.  I'm trying to store the cards in numerical order with the valuable cards in toploaders all in boxes so when I trade I don't have to hunt through binders and misceallenous boxes.  Any ideas or what do you do?

(By the way I'll have a ton of binders and 9 pocket sheets to sell soon)
Bill
There is a size difference between the full lid vs the half lid boxes. The half lid rows are slightly wider. Not sure if they fit toploaders but check which lid you have.