`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N/a

N/a
Hi, new to this forum . What do you do when searching a card and it shows n/a how do you find a price

RE: N/a
3 things , 1 how do you sell the cards that I looked up , 2 how do you find the price if I can’t find the card in search , 3 how to find the price if the card search has N/A

If its a card from a brand new release, you just need to wait awhile until pricing is added to the guide. Usually takes 3 or so weeks.

If its a card with a very short print run, it'll probably forever stay n/a. You'll just need to look up comparables on Ebay for an approximate value.

(08-09-2021, 11:26 AM)Cooker2401 Wrote: 3 things , 1 how do you sell the cards that I looked up , 2 how do you find the price if I can’t find the card in search , 3 how to find the price if the card search has N/A
1. How do you sell?  You can post that you have a specific card for sale here on the forum.  Check the terms of service because there are a couple of rules you need to follow.  Trading is an option as well unless you are only looking for cash.  Not all traders, but some would be willing to trade a N/A card for another N/A card.
2. If you can't find a card in Search, either it is too new to be listed or it is an unlicensed release.  It could also be the search term you are using.  Try a more generic search and see if you can find what you are looking for in the results.
3. As stated by others, N/A in the price means Beckett doesn't have enough data to determine a value.  It could be too new, or it could be because of scarcity.  The best you can do is check for comparables on eBay or other places that sell cards.