`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Price guide missing cards

Price guide missing cards
The guide lists the card below, but none of the short printed serial numbered cards.

1999 SP Authentic Home Run Chronicles Die Cut #HRXX 

For example I have [b]1999 Mark McGwire SP Authentic Home Run Chronicles Die Cut #HR58 04/70 Cardinals, but they only list the non-serial numbered cards.  The die cuts aren't even the same.[/b]

RE: Price guide missing cards
(07-22-2021, 09:00 AM)dan.christman@gmail.c Wrote: The guide lists the card below, but none of the short printed serial numbered cards.

1999 SP Authentic Home Run Chronicles Die Cut #HRXX 

For example I have [b]1999 Mark McGwire SP Authentic Home Run Chronicles Die Cut #HR58 04/70 Cardinals, but they only list the non-serial numbered cards.  The die cuts aren't even the same.[/b]
Sam Zimmer (SZimmer@beckett.com) – Baseball/General OPG questions

Email Sam re missing cards for baseball.  Great source.  See Beckett Missing Card Database in the important threads section at the top of Baseball.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

The die cut set is the serial numbered to 70 set and is listed in the guide. It appears Beckett just hasn't put the fact that it's serial numbered in there as an identifier.

Sam and Brian are very responsive and a great resource for the hobby.  They added a 2001 Warning Track Bonds cards just last week..if you are specific and include the info they will be right on it.  Sometimes they miss things..especially cards from 20+ years ago..

I nothing but good things to say for these people..

(07-22-2021, 04:15 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Sam and Brian are very responsive and a great resource for the hobby.  They added a 2001 Warning Track Bonds cards just last week..if you are specific and include the info they will be right on it.  Sometimes they miss things..especially cards from 20+ years ago..

I nothing but good things to say for these people..
+1 !
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.