`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actual Economy Turnaround time

Actual Economy Turnaround time
Wondering if people can confirm how long it took them to recently receive their economy subs back? Like when did you submit and when did you receive?  I submitted mine on Sept 1st 2020 and still waiting.  Hoping this thread can help myself and others with timelines,  I know Beckett is saying 10+ months now...

RE: Actual Economy Turnaround time
30-day economy = 289 days.

Hi I applied 6 months ago and no answer either! Confused

You need to call Charles Stabile in NYC at his Beckett offices. He helped me once I called. It was like within a week and I had my cards after I called him and also emailed him. You gotta be proactive. Good luck.

Mine were delivered to Beckett over 2 months ago and they still haven't even sent me an email confirming they received them yet......

(05-10-2021, 12:30 PM)aaront81 Wrote: Wondering if people can confirm how long it took them to recently receive their economy subs back? Like when did you submit and when did you receive?  I submitted mine on Sept 1st 2020 and still waiting.  Hoping this thread can help i myself and others with timelines,  I know Beckett is saying 10+ months now...
i think you must be more aggressive to ask them. Some staff of them always told me it was ok or common for delay without check, but my cards lost exactly after check it.

(05-10-2021, 12:30 PM)aaront81 Wrote: Wondering if people can confirm how long it took them to recently receive their economy subs back? Like when did you submit and when did you receive?  I submitted mine on Sept 1st 2020 and still waiting.  Hoping this thread can help myself and others with timelines,  I know Beckett is saying 10+ months now...
I noticed it has been a year since you submitted your cards for grading, have you received them yet?

My economy submission order was received by Beckett on Sept. 4th 2020, as of today Sept. 1st 2021 I'm still waiting.

(09-01-2021, 12:26 PM)chgottsch Wrote: I noticed it has been a year since you submitted your cards for grading, have you received them yet?

My economy submission order was received by Beckett on Sept. 4th 2020, as of today Sept. 1st 2021 I'm still waiting.
No I still haven't received them.  like you said im at exactly 1 year.    Beckett has updated their timeline that the wait is 12+ months.  I have heard from a few people who submitted in July 2020 that they just received theirs,  so hopefully we both get ours by October 2021....

20 Day Plan for me. Received by BGS back in November 2020. Still haven't gotten my order. Stuck in repository since July.

(09-01-2021, 12:26 PM)chgottsch Wrote: I noticed it has been a year since you submitted your cards for grading, have you received them yet?

According to my tracking they received mine on Sept 22, 2020, but all that my grading order shows in an invoice ID everything else says N/A or pending.  What does yours show?