`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avoid Shoppes of Sheldon

Avoid Shoppes of Sheldon
Do not purchase supplies from Shoppes of Sheldon online.  It is a scam to get your credit/debit card info by offering huge discounts on card supplies and then canceling the order after they got your number.

I am not a victim but found lots of bad activity by them. They have 100 toploaders for $12 plus free shipping when the next cheapest is $42. Fake lure to steal your money.

RE: Avoid Shoppes of Sheldon
Thanks!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(04-01-2021, 06:45 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Do not purchase supplies from Shoppes of Sheldon online.  It is a scam to get your credit/debit card info by offering huge discounts on card supplies and then canceling the order after they got your number.

I am not a victim but found lots of bad activity by them.  They have 100 toploaders for $12 plus free shipping when the next cheapest is $42.  Fake lure to steal your money.
Well, this falls under the category of "if it's too good to be true, it probably is."

Thanks Kerry!

Dang. Glad I am set on top loaders. I used to have all cards (of PC and players I pulled) $3 and up in top loaders. Over the past year+, I have changed it to $5. This lightened the weight in the boxes and freed space, while also freeing up probably around 1500 top loaders. Will eventually use them, but good to know I won't need to buy anymore (at least not 35pt and 55pt).
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(04-02-2021, 09:57 AM)dogger99 Wrote: Dang.  Glad I am set on top loaders.  I used to have all cards (of PC and players I pulled) $3 and up in top loaders.  Over the past year+, I have changed it to $5.  This lightened the weight in the boxes and freed space, while also freeing up probably around 1500 top loaders.  Will eventually use them, but good to know I won't need to buy anymore (at least not 35pt and 55pt).
I did the opposite...I decreased the toploader value from $8 to $5, which then used up over 400 toploaders!  I am down to one 25-pack and looking to find a bargain at some point.  The last time I bought them I paid $7 per box...which is still too much.